Thursday, November 15, 2007

Looking forward and presently living

I have come to this point in my life where I am looking forward, with hope. But I am presently living in joy for the daily opportunities God provides. This is a wonderful place to be because my circumstances donot define the joy that I can have in the day that Lord has made (each day that it happens). I donot know what the Lord has for me as I look forward, but what I do know is that those who seek the Lord will find exactly what they are looking for; HIM! I have been blessed to see the Character of my God in ways that i never would have chosen, but realized I needed and will continue to need as that future become the present with each passing day. The joy to look forward; even in times of "uncertainty" and "sorrow", look forward to the hope we have in a God who delights in making us more like His son because of the glory it brings to Him.

This process of rejoicing is a long time process, and I have just scratched the surface of what God wants to teach me about this discipline of hope, joy, love, and trust. Thank you Lord for your blessings of suffering, when I donot believe they are blessed times, please help my unbelief. Amen.

No comments: