Sunday, November 18, 2007

Good times...

It was a good week and weekend. There were some challenges along the way, but nothing that God could not handle... and not one thing which He left alone without revealing my heart to me in the challenge. SUCH A BLESSING!

The weekend started with a dinner date with Jenny and NIcole. It was such an encouraging time to laugh, relax, eat, and refelct upon the character of God. We got sucked into girl talk until pretty late. I ended up sleeping at the school in Nicole's room. HAHA, i love my NIcole.

Saturday, Marla and I had a girls morning. We went to Panera (which we both decided their bagels are way better than DND'd and the hazel nit cream cheese is the best!) and then we went to several different stores. We both ended up getting some fun purchases.

We came back and watched a movie. Jennt and I went to visit NIcole at Startbucks... Mmmm Carmel Appel Cider. YAY. After that i read and slept a little, and then we started the movie over and watched it with Nicole when she got off of work. I love the times i can spend with the girls God has placed in my life. Not only are they encouraging times in Him, but times of laughter, silence, and random events. I appreciate that He has allowed me to be here for that fellowship this year (even after I have graduated).

This morning church was good. Sunday school really challenged me to look back and truly see God's finger prints all over my life and things which have happened. What a reminder?! Church was about the different feasts and what they were for. Thankfulness in remembering, and thankfulness in trusting God for the future. I am remembering that as I venture out to my good friend Lauren's house for the holiday. Not only is it a time to eat and be thankful in that day... but a time to truly take time and remember God's faithfulness in my past, seek to see it in my present, and trust in it for my future.

Praise God for His faithfulness, because where would I be without His love?

No comments: